As we all know that we all want the best bang for our buck on all musical gear, therefore who’s to say that the Fender Champion 20 isn’t the right choice. As far as for the review, this amplifier i got to say this is an amp great for begginers, or even if you’re just looking for affordibility. Again, and agiain, we definitely encourage to count on this amp as a beginner. It’s durable, portable, and for the size you get the greatest sound quality out there.
Fender has been around for the longest time in producing all type of gear and definitely most of the greatest musical instuments of all time as you can find reputable on the web of course. With this amp you can incredibly produce many different styles for your guitar from jazz, blues, heavy metal, etc… Let get to all the juicy stuff about this amp shall we? First we’ll start with all the features and specs.
- AMP powers out a wopping 20 watts
- one input jack
- comes with an aux port for mp3
- headphone jack just in case you’d like to get you jam on when everyone is sleeping
- different ways of distorting sounds to get the style you want out of you gear
- comes with ehcos and delays, plus tremelo, chorus, even vibratone